[Metadatalibrarians] Using Dublin Core

Diane Toibin aacr2r at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 13:34:07 PST 2016

Hello,

I have recreated myself and not a practicing librarian any longer, but have
involved myself in a rural historical society.

Of course we have no budget and many volunteer opportunities. I wonder if
there are any words of wisdom out there on using DC to catalogue our items.
Is there anyone who has experiences and is willing to share?

What will my system requirements need to be?
Is this a tool that can easily be incorporated into a rural setting?
Would volunteers be able to use DC independently with minimal training?

Thanks in advance,
Diane