[Metadatalibrarians] Final Call for Full Chapter:Digitizing the Modern Library and the Transition from Print to Electronic

Raj K Bhardwaj raajchd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 00:31:17 PDT 2016

Dear Sir/Madam

I hope this e-mail finds you well! Currently, I am in the process of
editing a forthcoming publication entitled “Digitizing the Modern Library
and the Transition from Print to Electronic
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.igi-2Dglobal.com_publish_call-2Dfor-2Dpapers_call-2Ddetails_2007&d=BQMFaQ&c=kbmfwr1Yojg42sGEpaQh5ofMHBeTl9EI2eaqQZhHbOU&r=Uc7DI9Tm7RqJacYRghKbqpTCvoeUPRKEVrXXH-blZ9s&m=0EXgVl2EjHRosAk6Ni_UHLUWCTLqHsYnmY0E-tdeR2s&s=y7LW3XK55z3AeUTCNOefZ_wV9Ogs72QYxrh8dk5v7F4&e=>”
to be published by IGI Global, an international publisher of progressive
academic research. I would like to take this opportunity to cordially
invite you to submit your work for consideration in this publication.

I am familiar with your research interests and expertise in the area of
book and I am certain that your contribution on this topic and/or other
related research areas would make an excellent addition to this publication.

Please visit
*http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/2007*
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.igi-2Dglobal.com_publish_call-2Dfor-2Dpapers_call-2Ddetails_2007&d=BQMFaQ&c=kbmfwr1Yojg42sGEpaQh5ofMHBeTl9EI2eaqQZhHbOU&r=Uc7DI9Tm7RqJacYRghKbqpTCvoeUPRKEVrXXH-blZ9s&m=0EXgVl2EjHRosAk6Ni_UHLUWCTLqHsYnmY0E-tdeR2s&s=y7LW3XK55z3AeUTCNOefZ_wV9Ogs72QYxrh8dk5v7F4&e=>
 for more details regarding this publication and to submit your work. You
can also find detailed manuscript formatting and submission guidelines at
http://www.igi-global.com/publish/contributor-resources/before-you-write/
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.igi-2Dglobal.com_publish_contributor-2Dresources_before-2Dyou-2Dwrite_&d=BQMFaQ&c=kbmfwr1Yojg42sGEpaQh5ofMHBeTl9EI2eaqQZhHbOU&r=Uc7DI9Tm7RqJacYRghKbqpTCvoeUPRKEVrXXH-blZ9s&m=0EXgVl2EjHRosAk6Ni_UHLUWCTLqHsYnmY0E-tdeR2s&s=yBJE897wuX4Tl1Oyfoo8cUow3jHQqDVGMyfQPpXHotw&e=>.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact
me. Thank you very much for your consideration of this invitation, and I
hope to hear from you by May 30, 2016

In case of any problem to upload the paper on e-Editorial Discovery
platform please send the full paper at: raajchd at gmail.com

Best wishes,

*Sincerely yours,*

Dr. Raj Kumar Bhardwaj