[Metadatalibrarians] Any OCLC Digital Gateway experiences?

Veve, Marielle m.veve at unf.edu
Wed Sep 23 07:36:09 PDT 2015

Hi everyone:
  Has anybody here used the OCLC Digital Gateway to harvest metadata from BePress Digital Commons software to send to OCLC in qualified Dublin core? If so, have you been successful? If not, could you please tell me your story or share any experience you have had with it? Would like to know. :)  I have had success harvesting with the MarcEdit Harvesting tool, which is excellent, but not so much with the OCLC Digital Gateway.

Thanks,

Marielle Veve
Metadata Librarian
Thomas G. Carpenter Library