[Metadatalibrarians] Registration Open for Islandora Camp, Hartford, CT

Eustis, Jennifer jennifer.eustis at uconn.edu
Fri Sep 11 11:34:34 PDT 2015

With apologies for cross-posting.

The Islandora Foundation is pleased to invite you to our Eastern US Islandora Camp for 2015: Islandora Camp CT, taking place from October 20 -

22 on the campus of the University of Connecticut in Hartford, CT. Early Bird registration is open until September 21st. We also have a contest for a free registration, if you design the winning Camp logo.

We are calling for proposals from potential attendees to present about their Islandora sites, community projects, or other topics of interest to the digital repository community and Islandora.  The Call for Proposals is open until September 14th: http://islandora.ca/content/islandora-camp-ct-call-proposals#<http://islandora.ca/content/islandora-camp-ct-call-proposals>. Sign up and show off your project!

On October 23rd, there will be an optional hackfest/workshop designed around interoperability between Hydra and Islandora with Fedora 4.

Islandora is an open-source software framework designed to help institutions and organizations, and their audiences, collaboratively manage and discover digital assets using a best-practices framework. Combining Fedora and Drupal, Islandora is implemented and contributed to by an ever-growing international community.

Full details and registration on our camp website:

http://islandora.ca/camps/ct2015

Thanks, and we hope to see you in Hartford!

The Islandora Team

http://islandora.ca/camps/ct2015

http://islandora.ca

community at islandora.ca<mailto:community at islandora.ca>