[Metadatalibrarians] Indie Preserves

Scott Carlson scarlson at rice.edu
Wed Jul 29 11:52:14 PDT 2015

(Apologies for any cross-posting...)

Please excuse the shameless self-promotion. Norie Guthrie (an
archivist/special collections librarian) and myself have started a
website/blog to help DIY and independent music labels preserve their
materials. We offer practical tips and low-cost solutions to help those
putting out music on a shoestring budget.

Over the spring, we conducted a survey to understand what types of
materials record labels were saving and how they were saving them. We
hope to formally present on this data some time in the future.

If you have time, please stop by the blog: http://www.indiepreserves.info/

Feel free to follow us on Twitter as well:
https://twitter.com/IndiePreserves

Thanks!
Scott Carlson & Norie Guthrie

--