[Metadatalibrarians] Survey closing shortly

Penny Jackson penejack at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 21 17:47:52 PDT 2015

Apologies for cross-posting

Dear Metadata Librarians,

I posted this earlier this month.  The survey will close on the 31st of July and your help would be most appreciated (thank you to those who have responded)

I am currently undertaking a Masters in Digital Humanities at University College London (UCL) (Department of Information Studies). My dissertation is looking at approaches to metadata creation with emphasis on online collections which may be culturally sensitive and/or controversial.

I would appreciate your time to respond to this short (10 questions)  survey  https://opinio.ucl.ac.uk/s?s=38101. All results are anonymised.

If there are any queries, please email me penelope.jackson.14 at ucl.ac.uk

Thank you

Penny Jackson