[Metadatalibrarians] 2015 Librarian Research survey -- Call for participation

Shilpa Rele shilpa.rele at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 17:15:47 PST 2015

Posting on behalf of the Dean of the Library, Loyola Marymount University.

*Please excuse cross-posting*

Help us learn about your research experience, capabilities, and attitudes!
If you are an academic librarian, working in any library setting, we invite
you to participate in a brief survey about your research skills and your
institution’s support for research. The survey is open through January 15,
2016.

The purpose of this survey is to update our 2010 study on the research
activity of academic librarians. In this Web-based survey we will ask
questions about:
§  Your research practice,
§  Your research training,
§  How you would assess your own skills in completing discrete research
tasks, and
§  Institutional support for librarian research.

The survey is expected to take about 10 minutes to complete. There will be
no follow-up contact with you. Your participation in this study is
completely voluntary and no risks are anticipated for you as a result of
participating. This study has been reviewed by the Office of Research and
Sponsored Projects at Loyola Marymount University. If you have any
questions about your rights as a research participant in this study, please
contact David Hardy, Ph.D. Chair, Institutional Review Board, 1 LMU Drive,
Suite 3000, Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles CA 90045-2659 (310)
258-5465, david.hardy at lmu.edu.

You may begin the study by going to this link:
http://mylmu.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9BmTre8uBaGEsrb.

Thank you for your participation!

Sincerely yours,
Marie Kennedy, Serials & Electronic Resources Librarian, and Kristine
Brancolini, Dean of the Library
Loyola Marymount University

Kristine R. Brancolini | Dean of the Library
William H. Hannon Library | Loyola Marymount University
brancoli at lmu.edu | 310 338 4593 | http://library.lmu.edu

Wondering what’s going on @ the Library? Find us on…

TwitterFacebook TumblrInstagram

Or subscribe to our e-newsletter, Happenings @ Hannon