[Metadatalibrarians] Digital Asset Management - YouTube Interview & Conference Discount

Madeleine Lynch MadeleineL at henrystewart.co.uk
Mon Aug 24 06:47:13 PDT 2015

Hi All,

Here is a short clip I think you may be interested in - David Lipsey in conversation with Douglas Hegley, Director of Media and Technology, Minneapolis Institute of Arts at Henry Stewart Digital Asset Management New York 2015:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ruDK2_EIjI&feature=youtu.be

If you are interested in attending DAM Chicago and/or DAM LA this year please follow the below links for more information. Use discount code METADATALIBLIST100 to receive a $100 discount off each event.

DAM Chicago 2015 - http://www.henrystewartconferences.com/DAMCHI2015/
DAM LA 2015 - http://www.henrystewartconferences.com/DAMla2015/

Thanks!

Regards,

Madeleine Lynch
Events Executive
Henry Stewart Events
DD: +44 (0) 207 092 3462

www.DAMusers.com<http://www.damusers.com/>

See you at our events during 2015:

* DAM Chicago<http://www.henrystewartconferences.com/DAMCHI2015/> : September 24
* DAM Los Angeles<http://www.henrystewartconferences.com/DAMLA2015/> : November 12 - 13

Follow us on Twitter here<http://www.twitter.com/henrystewartdam/>, view our Complimentary Webinars here<http://henrystewartconferences.com/damcpd/>, join our LinkedIn Group here<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2571845&trk=anetsrch_name&goback=.gdr_1260986226374_1>, subscribe to Journal of Digital Media Management here<http://www.henrystewartpublications.com/jdmm> and check out the Henry Stewart Talks DAM series here<http://www.hstalks.com/r/dam>.

Henry Stewart Events is recognized as the leading producer of Digital Asset Management (DAM) briefings worldwide.

The Henry Stewart content driven DAM briefings are the only events dedicated to Digital Asset Management all from the user's perspective.