[Metadatalibrarians] Qualified DC to MARCXML

Amber Billey abilley at uvm.edu
Wed Apr 15 13:16:27 PDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for a little help and advice. I am working with ProQuest ETD
metadata and moving it into our local IR (DigitalCommons), and then
re-purposing the ETD metadata for print volume MARC records in Voyager.
Fun!

I am using EDTCon to transform the PQ metadata for DigitalCommons, and I
thought I would harvest the metadata via OAI-PMH from our DigitalCommons
using MARCEdit, but it only harvests simple DC. I need the qualified DC
to capture the embargo dates.

So does anyone have a OAI QDC to MARCXML XSLT I can use? or know of a
repo of XSLTs for library metadata? or perhaps you know of a better way
I can do this?

I thought I would check with this group before hand coding or editing
existing XSL files myself.

Many many thanks,
Amber

--