[Metadatalibrarians] Resume Review Service at ALA Annual Conference -- Pls reserve your spot

Haiyun Cao hcao at yorku.ca
Thu Jun 16 12:10:28 PDT 2011

Job hunting? Applying for a promotion? Just want to get your resume in
shape? The NMRT Resume Review Service is for you! Librarians from all
types of libraries, with various specializations have volunteered to
help you make your resume shine!

Our Services are open to anyone attending ALA 's Annual Conference and
will be available from 9 am - 5 pm Saturday and Sunday, June 25-26,
2011. Resume reviewers are located in the Placement Center which will be
in the Morial Convention Center, Hall J.

Walk ins are welcome but this year, we are encouraging advanced
registrations for individuals who wish to have their resumes reviewed.

Pls use the registration form to request an appointment:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dEpkUUU3eGk3WTVVbXFaMU0xUUlxblE6MQ#gid=0